2. Ayatollah Janati said that "Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush was inspired by God ..this letter should be part of school's textbooks...This letter has astonished everyone...this man (Ahmadinejad) is has brought credit and honor to our country and Islam!"
3. Not everyone agrees. War is bad but Islamic republic is worse! In a nutshell he says that we have to show to the world that we don't want war, and don't want this regime. We must care about our country more than these Mullahs...let's show the world that there is a third option!
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)