2. Ayatollah Janati said that "Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush was inspired by God ..this letter should be part of school's textbooks...This letter has astonished everyone...this man (Ahmadinejad) is has brought credit and honor to our country and Islam!"
3. Not everyone agrees. War is bad but Islamic republic is worse! In a nutshell he says that we have to show to the world that we don't want war, and don't want this regime. We must care about our country more than these Mullahs...let's show the world that there is a third option!
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools