2. Ayatollah Janati said that "Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush was inspired by God ..this letter should be part of school's textbooks...This letter has astonished everyone...this man (Ahmadinejad) is has brought credit and honor to our country and Islam!"
3. Not everyone agrees. War is bad but Islamic republic is worse! In a nutshell he says that we have to show to the world that we don't want war, and don't want this regime. We must care about our country more than these Mullahs...let's show the world that there is a third option!
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”