2. Ayatollah Janati said that "Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush was inspired by God ..this letter should be part of school's textbooks...This letter has astonished everyone...this man (Ahmadinejad) is has brought credit and honor to our country and Islam!"
3. Not everyone agrees. War is bad but Islamic republic is worse! In a nutshell he says that we have to show to the world that we don't want war, and don't want this regime. We must care about our country more than these Mullahs...let's show the world that there is a third option!
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election