2. Ayatollah Janati said that "Ahmadinejad's letter to Bush was inspired by God ..this letter should be part of school's textbooks...This letter has astonished everyone...this man (Ahmadinejad) is has brought credit and honor to our country and Islam!"
3. Not everyone agrees. War is bad but Islamic republic is worse! In a nutshell he says that we have to show to the world that we don't want war, and don't want this regime. We must care about our country more than these Mullahs...let's show the world that there is a third option!
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton