NOW THIS IS WAY OVER THE TOP
As you probably know by now, I'm not a George W. Bush fan. However, if you're honestly going to try to blame W for the power outages, some evidence would be a good idea.
I mean, heck folks, I'd love to blame every rainy day on the Bush administration but I just can't do it.
If you could show me that W had a plan on the table to upgrade and make the power grid more secure, yet dumped it because he wanted his enormous tax cut, then you'd have something.
If not, it just sounds like shrill nonsense to me.
Just my two cents folks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests