NOW THIS IS WAY OVER THE TOP
As you probably know by now, I'm not a George W. Bush fan. However, if you're honestly going to try to blame W for the power outages, some evidence would be a good idea.
I mean, heck folks, I'd love to blame every rainy day on the Bush administration but I just can't do it.
If you could show me that W had a plan on the table to upgrade and make the power grid more secure, yet dumped it because he wanted his enormous tax cut, then you'd have something.
If not, it just sounds like shrill nonsense to me.
Just my two cents folks.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea