NOW THIS IS WAY OVER THE TOP
As you probably know by now, I'm not a George W. Bush fan. However, if you're honestly going to try to blame W for the power outages, some evidence would be a good idea.
I mean, heck folks, I'd love to blame every rainy day on the Bush administration but I just can't do it.
If you could show me that W had a plan on the table to upgrade and make the power grid more secure, yet dumped it because he wanted his enormous tax cut, then you'd have something.
If not, it just sounds like shrill nonsense to me.
Just my two cents folks.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum