A COUPLE OF FAIR AND BALANCED LINKS BEFORE I RETIRE
So, as a Fair and Balanced person, you thought the administration's democratic aspirations for Iraq within a few months -- now presented as one of the major selling points of the war since that WMD thing didn't work out -- was just pie in the sky?
Well, it turns out, the always Fair and Balanced intelligence community felt the same way -- and it tried earnestly to warn the administration in the months before the war.
I'd like to say I'm surprised but, uh, I'm not. I mean, heck, if I, as a Fair and Balanced person, can come to such a conclusion just through reading everything I can find on the internet, surely the Fair and Balanced spooks with their vast resources can come to the same conclusion.
But, once again, the administration decided that the Fair and Balanced folks who actually knew something were far too pessimistic and namby-pamby about it so to hell with them.
You also should be reading the Fair and Balanced Nitpicker every day because, doggone it, I like him!
I'm just glad the always Fair and Balanced Terry's not shouting at the Wall Street Journal editorial page in airport kiosks anymore!
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools