A COUPLE OF FAIR AND BALANCED LINKS BEFORE I RETIRE
So, as a Fair and Balanced person, you thought the administration's democratic aspirations for Iraq within a few months -- now presented as one of the major selling points of the war since that WMD thing didn't work out -- was just pie in the sky?
Well, it turns out, the always Fair and Balanced intelligence community felt the same way -- and it tried earnestly to warn the administration in the months before the war.
I'd like to say I'm surprised but, uh, I'm not. I mean, heck, if I, as a Fair and Balanced person, can come to such a conclusion just through reading everything I can find on the internet, surely the Fair and Balanced spooks with their vast resources can come to the same conclusion.
But, once again, the administration decided that the Fair and Balanced folks who actually knew something were far too pessimistic and namby-pamby about it so to hell with them.
You also should be reading the Fair and Balanced Nitpicker every day because, doggone it, I like him!
I'm just glad the always Fair and Balanced Terry's not shouting at the Wall Street Journal editorial page in airport kiosks anymore!
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi