HAMAS JUST SAID NO AND THE WORLD CRUMBLED
Mahmoud Abbas: Israel is a fact we must accept. Your refusal to accept Oslo is destroying us. It's time you learned to mouth the right words as Arafat did. We are losing a fortune in foreign aid and our people are close to civil war.
Ismail Haniyeh: You are wrong. Look at Ahmadinejad. The more he says no, the more carrots he is offered. It makes no sense for us to succumb to pressure. It would only bring on additional demands. All we have to do is indicate that our people are suffering and they will come running with the money. It makes them feel generous and superior.
Mahmoud Abbas:"Not this time. This time they really mean it."
Ismail Haniyeh:"You are a greater fool than I thought. Soon, the money will start flowing and the Palestinian people will see that we were right all along."
Haniyeh was proven to be right on the money.
First came Palestinian Authority in danger of collapse: World Bank. Shortly, thereafter, Qartet agrees to channel aid to Palestinians
God save us all. Things will get much worse before they get better. Taheri gets it.
comments powered by Disqus
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz