HAMAS JUST SAID NO AND THE WORLD CRUMBLED
Mahmoud Abbas: Israel is a fact we must accept. Your refusal to accept Oslo is destroying us. It's time you learned to mouth the right words as Arafat did. We are losing a fortune in foreign aid and our people are close to civil war.
Ismail Haniyeh: You are wrong. Look at Ahmadinejad. The more he says no, the more carrots he is offered. It makes no sense for us to succumb to pressure. It would only bring on additional demands. All we have to do is indicate that our people are suffering and they will come running with the money. It makes them feel generous and superior.
Mahmoud Abbas:"Not this time. This time they really mean it."
Ismail Haniyeh:"You are a greater fool than I thought. Soon, the money will start flowing and the Palestinian people will see that we were right all along."
Haniyeh was proven to be right on the money.
First came Palestinian Authority in danger of collapse: World Bank. Shortly, thereafter, Qartet agrees to channel aid to Palestinians
God save us all. Things will get much worse before they get better. Taheri gets it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions