HIRSI ALI IS COMING TO HARVARD
On May 9, Harvard students will be exposed to a real profile in courage. She will be speaking about Islam, gender and free speech.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a woman to be reckoned with. She was born and raised in Somalia. She moved to the Netherlands where she rose from a cleaning woman to a member of parliament. She has been an outspoken critic of radical Islam and in response jihadists have reminded her of the fate of her collaborator in the making of the"film submission," Theo Van Gogh. She, of course, needs 'round the clock police protection.
You can listen here to they type of things she will be saying. Amazon also has an excerpt from her book, The Caged Virgin : An Emancipation Proclamation for Women and Islam.
Now, she is a real worthy candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Read Hitchen's report on the shameful way the Dutch treat her. Apparently, they still hate the messanger.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment