HIRSI ALI IS COMING TO HARVARD
On May 9, Harvard students will be exposed to a real profile in courage. She will be speaking about Islam, gender and free speech.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a woman to be reckoned with. She was born and raised in Somalia. She moved to the Netherlands where she rose from a cleaning woman to a member of parliament. She has been an outspoken critic of radical Islam and in response jihadists have reminded her of the fate of her collaborator in the making of the"film submission," Theo Van Gogh. She, of course, needs 'round the clock police protection.
You can listen here to they type of things she will be saying. Amazon also has an excerpt from her book, The Caged Virgin : An Emancipation Proclamation for Women and Islam.
Now, she is a real worthy candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Read Hitchen's report on the shameful way the Dutch treat her. Apparently, they still hate the messanger.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans