HIRSI ALI IS COMING TO HARVARD
On May 9, Harvard students will be exposed to a real profile in courage. She will be speaking about Islam, gender and free speech.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a woman to be reckoned with. She was born and raised in Somalia. She moved to the Netherlands where she rose from a cleaning woman to a member of parliament. She has been an outspoken critic of radical Islam and in response jihadists have reminded her of the fate of her collaborator in the making of the"film submission," Theo Van Gogh. She, of course, needs 'round the clock police protection.
You can listen here to they type of things she will be saying. Amazon also has an excerpt from her book, The Caged Virgin : An Emancipation Proclamation for Women and Islam.
Now, she is a real worthy candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Read Hitchen's report on the shameful way the Dutch treat her. Apparently, they still hate the messanger.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history