MERKEL: 'UNBEARABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE'
"Nobody can call into question Israel's right to exist. Therefore, for any German government it is unbearable and unacceptable when the Iranian president questions this very right," Merkel said.
I wrote that the lady has class. On this subject Bush is just as steadfast. The venue was just as important. George W. Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel were speaking at the 100th-anniversary gala of the American Jewish Committee (do I hear"Jewish Lobby?") Both united in saying an empathetic no to Iran and Hamas.
Merkel, unlike Schroeder, knows what living under tyrany means. Sooner or later, it means Jew hatred and then going to Brussells becomes a crime for which non Jews can be thrown to prison.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history