MERKEL: 'UNBEARABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE'
"Nobody can call into question Israel's right to exist. Therefore, for any German government it is unbearable and unacceptable when the Iranian president questions this very right," Merkel said.
I wrote that the lady has class. On this subject Bush is just as steadfast. The venue was just as important. George W. Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel were speaking at the 100th-anniversary gala of the American Jewish Committee (do I hear"Jewish Lobby?") Both united in saying an empathetic no to Iran and Hamas.
Merkel, unlike Schroeder, knows what living under tyrany means. Sooner or later, it means Jew hatred and then going to Brussells becomes a crime for which non Jews can be thrown to prison.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment