MERKEL: 'UNBEARABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE'
"Nobody can call into question Israel's right to exist. Therefore, for any German government it is unbearable and unacceptable when the Iranian president questions this very right," Merkel said.
I wrote that the lady has class. On this subject Bush is just as steadfast. The venue was just as important. George W. Bush and German Chancellor Angela Merkel were speaking at the 100th-anniversary gala of the American Jewish Committee (do I hear"Jewish Lobby?") Both united in saying an empathetic no to Iran and Hamas.
Merkel, unlike Schroeder, knows what living under tyrany means. Sooner or later, it means Jew hatred and then going to Brussells becomes a crime for which non Jews can be thrown to prison.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95