THE GOOD, THE INSIGHTFUL, THE SAD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
The good Wafa Sultan- A Daring Voice Calls For a New Islam. Daring, indeed, for that Time Magazine chose her as one of the 100 persons who shape the world. Just Listen to her. Also read about Iranians standing up. Well, it's a beginning.
The insightful Shelby Steele- White Guilt and the Western Past Why is America so delicate with the enemy?
The sad - Daniel's story
Daniel Wultz is a 16 year old Florida teen who accompanied his father to Israel to visit relatives during Passover. On April 17th, Daniel and his father were eating in one of the few kosher Shawarma restaurants in Tel Aviv. Daniel was almost killed by the homicide bombing. In a coma for two weeks, Daniel's spleen and one of his kidneys had to be removed. Then, this basketball-loving teenager had to have one leg amputed at the knee. It is still unknown whether the doctors will be able to save Daniel's other leg.
The bad - Comatose Florida teen 'best target we can dream of' Terror leaders rejoice in injuries of boy critical after Tel Aviv bombing
Also, the murdered 32 Hindus to derail peace talks. They do it like clock work and they made the scheduling of talks a prescription for murder. The single question is: How many this time?
Even this cartoon is not funny.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)