THE GOOD, THE INSIGHTFUL, THE SAD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
The good Wafa Sultan- A Daring Voice Calls For a New Islam. Daring, indeed, for that Time Magazine chose her as one of the 100 persons who shape the world. Just Listen to her. Also read about Iranians standing up. Well, it's a beginning.
The insightful Shelby Steele- White Guilt and the Western Past Why is America so delicate with the enemy?
The sad - Daniel's story
Daniel Wultz is a 16 year old Florida teen who accompanied his father to Israel to visit relatives during Passover. On April 17th, Daniel and his father were eating in one of the few kosher Shawarma restaurants in Tel Aviv. Daniel was almost killed by the homicide bombing. In a coma for two weeks, Daniel's spleen and one of his kidneys had to be removed. Then, this basketball-loving teenager had to have one leg amputed at the knee. It is still unknown whether the doctors will be able to save Daniel's other leg.
The bad - Comatose Florida teen 'best target we can dream of' Terror leaders rejoice in injuries of boy critical after Tel Aviv bombing
Also, the murdered 32 Hindus to derail peace talks. They do it like clock work and they made the scheduling of talks a prescription for murder. The single question is: How many this time?
Even this cartoon is not funny.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton