NGOs AND NOBEL COME TO HAMAS' AID
Nobel is trying to sell the sham that if the money goes through Abbas, it does not go through Hamas. It even organized a photo op to sell that proposition and the Norwegian government pledged 15 million dollars for the poor PA and the Swedish government is issued visas for Hamas.
In the meantime, the issue of corruption has raised its ugly head. It seems that Hamas is just as corrupt as Fatah. How else can you explain the following news?
Palestinian Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar has had $450,000 stolen from his hotel room during his current visit to Kuwait, the Itim news agency quoted the Kuwaiti media as saying Wednesday.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton