NGOs AND NOBEL COME TO HAMAS' AID
Nobel is trying to sell the sham that if the money goes through Abbas, it does not go through Hamas. It even organized a photo op to sell that proposition and the Norwegian government pledged 15 million dollars for the poor PA and the Swedish government is issued visas for Hamas.
In the meantime, the issue of corruption has raised its ugly head. It seems that Hamas is just as corrupt as Fatah. How else can you explain the following news?
Palestinian Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar has had $450,000 stolen from his hotel room during his current visit to Kuwait, the Itim news agency quoted the Kuwaiti media as saying Wednesday.
comments powered by Disqus
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- Rare Documents Show a Palm Reader's Take on Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”