NGOs AND NOBEL COME TO HAMAS' AID
Nobel is trying to sell the sham that if the money goes through Abbas, it does not go through Hamas. It even organized a photo op to sell that proposition and the Norwegian government pledged 15 million dollars for the poor PA and the Swedish government is issued visas for Hamas.
In the meantime, the issue of corruption has raised its ugly head. It seems that Hamas is just as corrupt as Fatah. How else can you explain the following news?
Palestinian Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar has had $450,000 stolen from his hotel room during his current visit to Kuwait, the Itim news agency quoted the Kuwaiti media as saying Wednesday.
comments powered by Disqus
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017