NGOs AND NOBEL COME TO HAMAS' AID
Nobel is trying to sell the sham that if the money goes through Abbas, it does not go through Hamas. It even organized a photo op to sell that proposition and the Norwegian government pledged 15 million dollars for the poor PA and the Swedish government is issued visas for Hamas.
In the meantime, the issue of corruption has raised its ugly head. It seems that Hamas is just as corrupt as Fatah. How else can you explain the following news?
Palestinian Foreign Minister Mahmoud al-Zahar has had $450,000 stolen from his hotel room during his current visit to Kuwait, the Itim news agency quoted the Kuwaiti media as saying Wednesday.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit