Michael J.C. Taylor: The Threat to Academic Freedom in North Dakota
He was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 22, 2006 during a break in the proceedings of the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH).
Comment by Mr. Taylor on his interview (1-8-07):"My remarks were not meant as a critique of any individual, rather a statement of concern regarding increasing community influence on the content of university courses. For all who call academe their home, intellectual freedom and the ever-present attacks upon it should be viewed with disquiet, no matter from whence they come."
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide