Sarah Vowell: Presidential Assassinations in American History
She found herself on a panel at the April 2006 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. The subject:"Meaningful Violence: Presidential Assassinations in American History, Memory, and Art."
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 21, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history