Sarah Vowell: Presidential Assassinations in American History
She found herself on a panel at the April 2006 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. The subject:"Meaningful Violence: Presidential Assassinations in American History, Memory, and Art."
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 21, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election