Sarah Vowell: Presidential Assassinations in American History
She found herself on a panel at the April 2006 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. The subject:"Meaningful Violence: Presidential Assassinations in American History, Memory, and Art."
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 21, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?