Sarah Vowell: Presidential Assassinations in American History
She found herself on a panel at the April 2006 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. The subject:"Meaningful Violence: Presidential Assassinations in American History, Memory, and Art."
She was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 21, 2006.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences