LET WENYI WANG GO!
So, filing federal charges against her is a behavior unbecoming to a superpower committed to the values of life and religious freedom.
Just let Wenyi Wang go. Bush's apology and the groveling mainstream media coverage of the event not to mention the sunny front page picture of the NYT should satisfy reasonable Chinese officials as well as their most ardent appeasers. If I recall correctly, Hu exposed Bush to plenty of indignities. Remember the locked door? Prosecuting Wenyi Wang is an unnecessary overkill.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit