LET WENYI WANG GO!
So, filing federal charges against her is a behavior unbecoming to a superpower committed to the values of life and religious freedom.
Just let Wenyi Wang go. Bush's apology and the groveling mainstream media coverage of the event not to mention the sunny front page picture of the NYT should satisfy reasonable Chinese officials as well as their most ardent appeasers. If I recall correctly, Hu exposed Bush to plenty of indignities. Remember the locked door? Prosecuting Wenyi Wang is an unnecessary overkill.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy