LET WENYI WANG GO!
So, filing federal charges against her is a behavior unbecoming to a superpower committed to the values of life and religious freedom.
Just let Wenyi Wang go. Bush's apology and the groveling mainstream media coverage of the event not to mention the sunny front page picture of the NYT should satisfy reasonable Chinese officials as well as their most ardent appeasers. If I recall correctly, Hu exposed Bush to plenty of indignities. Remember the locked door? Prosecuting Wenyi Wang is an unnecessary overkill.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian