LET WENYI WANG GO!
So, filing federal charges against her is a behavior unbecoming to a superpower committed to the values of life and religious freedom.
Just let Wenyi Wang go. Bush's apology and the groveling mainstream media coverage of the event not to mention the sunny front page picture of the NYT should satisfy reasonable Chinese officials as well as their most ardent appeasers. If I recall correctly, Hu exposed Bush to plenty of indignities. Remember the locked door? Prosecuting Wenyi Wang is an unnecessary overkill.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea