LET WENYI WANG GO!
So, filing federal charges against her is a behavior unbecoming to a superpower committed to the values of life and religious freedom.
Just let Wenyi Wang go. Bush's apology and the groveling mainstream media coverage of the event not to mention the sunny front page picture of the NYT should satisfy reasonable Chinese officials as well as their most ardent appeasers. If I recall correctly, Hu exposed Bush to plenty of indignities. Remember the locked door? Prosecuting Wenyi Wang is an unnecessary overkill.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions