JIHADISTS SCHOLARS URGE CONTINUING DANISH BOYCOTT
A message signed by a panel of three scholars was recently distributed amongst jihadist forums that calls for all Muslims to continue the boycott on Denmark products in opposition to the lifted ban on the goods of Arla Foods. According to the message the boycott is the only “available” weapon that has an effect to repel the “aggressors” and make an example of Denmark for allowing the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Since the “International Convention to Support the Prophet” allowed for the lifting of the Danish boycott on Arla Foods for that companies condemning of the pictures mocking the Prophet Muhammad, messages such as this have appeared on Jihadist forums advocating Muslims to not heed that convention’s ruling and continue the boycott.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions