JIHADISTS SCHOLARS URGE CONTINUING DANISH BOYCOTT
A message signed by a panel of three scholars was recently distributed amongst jihadist forums that calls for all Muslims to continue the boycott on Denmark products in opposition to the lifted ban on the goods of Arla Foods. According to the message the boycott is the only “available” weapon that has an effect to repel the “aggressors” and make an example of Denmark for allowing the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Since the “International Convention to Support the Prophet” allowed for the lifting of the Danish boycott on Arla Foods for that companies condemning of the pictures mocking the Prophet Muhammad, messages such as this have appeared on Jihadist forums advocating Muslims to not heed that convention’s ruling and continue the boycott.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit