JIHADISTS SCHOLARS URGE CONTINUING DANISH BOYCOTT
A message signed by a panel of three scholars was recently distributed amongst jihadist forums that calls for all Muslims to continue the boycott on Denmark products in opposition to the lifted ban on the goods of Arla Foods. According to the message the boycott is the only “available” weapon that has an effect to repel the “aggressors” and make an example of Denmark for allowing the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Since the “International Convention to Support the Prophet” allowed for the lifting of the Danish boycott on Arla Foods for that companies condemning of the pictures mocking the Prophet Muhammad, messages such as this have appeared on Jihadist forums advocating Muslims to not heed that convention’s ruling and continue the boycott.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)