JIHADISTS SCHOLARS URGE CONTINUING DANISH BOYCOTT
A message signed by a panel of three scholars was recently distributed amongst jihadist forums that calls for all Muslims to continue the boycott on Denmark products in opposition to the lifted ban on the goods of Arla Foods. According to the message the boycott is the only “available” weapon that has an effect to repel the “aggressors” and make an example of Denmark for allowing the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Since the “International Convention to Support the Prophet” allowed for the lifting of the Danish boycott on Arla Foods for that companies condemning of the pictures mocking the Prophet Muhammad, messages such as this have appeared on Jihadist forums advocating Muslims to not heed that convention’s ruling and continue the boycott.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton