JIHADISTS SCHOLARS URGE CONTINUING DANISH BOYCOTT
A message signed by a panel of three scholars was recently distributed amongst jihadist forums that calls for all Muslims to continue the boycott on Denmark products in opposition to the lifted ban on the goods of Arla Foods. According to the message the boycott is the only “available” weapon that has an effect to repel the “aggressors” and make an example of Denmark for allowing the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
Since the “International Convention to Support the Prophet” allowed for the lifting of the Danish boycott on Arla Foods for that companies condemning of the pictures mocking the Prophet Muhammad, messages such as this have appeared on Jihadist forums advocating Muslims to not heed that convention’s ruling and continue the boycott.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Donald Trump Is Not Following Al Gore's Lead By Doubting Election Results
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller