THIS YEAR THE ISSUE IS ALSO DARFUR
So, Rabbi Stern, appropriately, in his piece Why I am not going to remember this Passover?" calls us to help the people of Darfur who also face destruction.
Fortunately, his is not the only cry in the wilderness, it joins a growing coalition. Here they are and may their efforts be blessed on this Passover night.
comments powered by Disqus
- Diane Ravitch: The Common Core Costs Billions and Hurts Students
- Israel Historian on King David Hotel Bombing: 'It Was an Act of Terror'
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer