THIS YEAR THE ISSUE IS ALSO DARFUR
So, Rabbi Stern, appropriately, in his piece Why I am not going to remember this Passover?" calls us to help the people of Darfur who also face destruction.
Fortunately, his is not the only cry in the wilderness, it joins a growing coalition. Here they are and may their efforts be blessed on this Passover night.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book