THIS YEAR THE ISSUE IS ALSO DARFUR
So, Rabbi Stern, appropriately, in his piece Why I am not going to remember this Passover?" calls us to help the people of Darfur who also face destruction.
Fortunately, his is not the only cry in the wilderness, it joins a growing coalition. Here they are and may their efforts be blessed on this Passover night.
comments powered by Disqus
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller