THIS YEAR THE ISSUE IS ALSO DARFUR
So, Rabbi Stern, appropriately, in his piece Why I am not going to remember this Passover?" calls us to help the people of Darfur who also face destruction.
Fortunately, his is not the only cry in the wilderness, it joins a growing coalition. Here they are and may their efforts be blessed on this Passover night.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?