MUBARAK ACCUSES SHIA OF DUAL LOYALTY
There are Shias in all these countries (of the region), significant percentages, and Shias are mostly always loyal to Iran and not the countries where they live. Naturally, Iran has an influence over Shias who make up 65 per cent of Iraq’s population.
But the BBC does not report it. It only reports that he his warning about an Iraqi civil war.
Why? Because the first comment does not further the BBC's chosen narrative while the second does. Moreover, exposing Mubarak for the underhanded provocateur he is would undermine the credibility of that all so wanted prediction.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize