MUBARAK ACCUSES SHIA OF DUAL LOYALTY
There are Shias in all these countries (of the region), significant percentages, and Shias are mostly always loyal to Iran and not the countries where they live. Naturally, Iran has an influence over Shias who make up 65 per cent of Iraq’s population.
But the BBC does not report it. It only reports that he his warning about an Iraqi civil war.
Why? Because the first comment does not further the BBC's chosen narrative while the second does. Moreover, exposing Mubarak for the underhanded provocateur he is would undermine the credibility of that all so wanted prediction.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history