MUBARAK ACCUSES SHIA OF DUAL LOYALTY
There are Shias in all these countries (of the region), significant percentages, and Shias are mostly always loyal to Iran and not the countries where they live. Naturally, Iran has an influence over Shias who make up 65 per cent of Iraq’s population.
But the BBC does not report it. It only reports that he his warning about an Iraqi civil war.
Why? Because the first comment does not further the BBC's chosen narrative while the second does. Moreover, exposing Mubarak for the underhanded provocateur he is would undermine the credibility of that all so wanted prediction.
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit