MUBARAK ACCUSES SHIA OF DUAL LOYALTY
There are Shias in all these countries (of the region), significant percentages, and Shias are mostly always loyal to Iran and not the countries where they live. Naturally, Iran has an influence over Shias who make up 65 per cent of Iraq’s population.
But the BBC does not report it. It only reports that he his warning about an Iraqi civil war.
Why? Because the first comment does not further the BBC's chosen narrative while the second does. Moreover, exposing Mubarak for the underhanded provocateur he is would undermine the credibility of that all so wanted prediction.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service