MUBARAK ACCUSES SHIA OF DUAL LOYALTY
There are Shias in all these countries (of the region), significant percentages, and Shias are mostly always loyal to Iran and not the countries where they live. Naturally, Iran has an influence over Shias who make up 65 per cent of Iraq’s population.
But the BBC does not report it. It only reports that he his warning about an Iraqi civil war.
Why? Because the first comment does not further the BBC's chosen narrative while the second does. Moreover, exposing Mubarak for the underhanded provocateur he is would undermine the credibility of that all so wanted prediction.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades