FATAH SAYS NO TO HAMAS
Will Hamas go where Fatah feared to trade and enforce its demand for a PA monopoly of power? Abbas ran on the platform of one authority, one gun but Hamas said no. Now Fatah says no. Then, as now, the losers are going to be the Palestinian people. Then, as now, the world will blame Israel for the mendacity of the Palestinian leadership.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools