FATAH SAYS NO TO HAMAS
Will Hamas go where Fatah feared to trade and enforce its demand for a PA monopoly of power? Abbas ran on the platform of one authority, one gun but Hamas said no. Now Fatah says no. Then, as now, the losers are going to be the Palestinian people. Then, as now, the world will blame Israel for the mendacity of the Palestinian leadership.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)