FATAH SAYS NO TO HAMAS
Will Hamas go where Fatah feared to trade and enforce its demand for a PA monopoly of power? Abbas ran on the platform of one authority, one gun but Hamas said no. Now Fatah says no. Then, as now, the losers are going to be the Palestinian people. Then, as now, the world will blame Israel for the mendacity of the Palestinian leadership.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"