FATAH SAYS NO TO HAMAS
Will Hamas go where Fatah feared to trade and enforce its demand for a PA monopoly of power? Abbas ran on the platform of one authority, one gun but Hamas said no. Now Fatah says no. Then, as now, the losers are going to be the Palestinian people. Then, as now, the world will blame Israel for the mendacity of the Palestinian leadership.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"