13 DEAD IN BOMBING IN THE PHILIPPINES
It did not make the BBC news but 13 were killed in an Islamist bombing in the Southern Philippines, according to Rediff Abu Saif terrorists demands ransome from the town:
The man has been calling since 2005 demanding four million pesos (€70,000) monthly to"spare Koronadal city from bomb attacks", the mayor said, adding he had refused.
The Police have a different theory.
Chief Superintendent Akmad Mamalinta, a regional police chief, said the attack could have been conducted by new recruits of the al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf rebel group who were on a test mission.
One thing is for sure. The borders of Islam are continuing to bleed.
comments powered by Disqus
F - 3/30/2006
It's the inquizition by Arab Muslim terrorists to silenet our "offending" them.
They are winning?
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum