13 DEAD IN BOMBING IN THE PHILIPPINES
It did not make the BBC news but 13 were killed in an Islamist bombing in the Southern Philippines, according to Rediff Abu Saif terrorists demands ransome from the town:
The man has been calling since 2005 demanding four million pesos (€70,000) monthly to"spare Koronadal city from bomb attacks", the mayor said, adding he had refused.
The Police have a different theory.
Chief Superintendent Akmad Mamalinta, a regional police chief, said the attack could have been conducted by new recruits of the al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf rebel group who were on a test mission.
One thing is for sure. The borders of Islam are continuing to bleed.
comments powered by Disqus
F - 3/30/2006
It's the inquizition by Arab Muslim terrorists to silenet our "offending" them.
They are winning?
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz