13 DEAD IN BOMBING IN THE PHILIPPINES
It did not make the BBC news but 13 were killed in an Islamist bombing in the Southern Philippines, according to Rediff Abu Saif terrorists demands ransome from the town:
The man has been calling since 2005 demanding four million pesos (€70,000) monthly to"spare Koronadal city from bomb attacks", the mayor said, adding he had refused.
The Police have a different theory.
Chief Superintendent Akmad Mamalinta, a regional police chief, said the attack could have been conducted by new recruits of the al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf rebel group who were on a test mission.
One thing is for sure. The borders of Islam are continuing to bleed.
comments powered by Disqus
F - 3/30/2006
It's the inquizition by Arab Muslim terrorists to silenet our "offending" them.
They are winning?
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller