13 DEAD IN BOMBING IN THE PHILIPPINES
It did not make the BBC news but 13 were killed in an Islamist bombing in the Southern Philippines, according to Rediff Abu Saif terrorists demands ransome from the town:
The man has been calling since 2005 demanding four million pesos (€70,000) monthly to"spare Koronadal city from bomb attacks", the mayor said, adding he had refused.
The Police have a different theory.
Chief Superintendent Akmad Mamalinta, a regional police chief, said the attack could have been conducted by new recruits of the al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf rebel group who were on a test mission.
One thing is for sure. The borders of Islam are continuing to bleed.
comments powered by Disqus
F - 3/30/2006
It's the inquizition by Arab Muslim terrorists to silenet our "offending" them.
They are winning?
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors