13 DEAD IN BOMBING IN THE PHILIPPINES
It did not make the BBC news but 13 were killed in an Islamist bombing in the Southern Philippines, according to Rediff Abu Saif terrorists demands ransome from the town:
The man has been calling since 2005 demanding four million pesos (€70,000) monthly to"spare Koronadal city from bomb attacks", the mayor said, adding he had refused.
The Police have a different theory.
Chief Superintendent Akmad Mamalinta, a regional police chief, said the attack could have been conducted by new recruits of the al-Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf rebel group who were on a test mission.
One thing is for sure. The borders of Islam are continuing to bleed.
comments powered by Disqus
F - 3/30/2006
It's the inquizition by Arab Muslim terrorists to silenet our "offending" them.
They are winning?
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95