WHAT SHOULD TEXAS DEMOCRATS DO NEXT?
I bring this blogburst by Texas Democrats to your attention. You should go read these informative posts about what it is that Texas Democrats should do next.
I'm sure that many Texas Republicans are very embarrassed by the actions of their party over the last few months in redistricting the state. I can't help but think this is going to boomerang on Texas Republicans.
Wouldn't it be sweet revenge to have both W defeated nationally in 2004 and his Republican allies turned out in Texas?
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools