IRANIAN WOMEN SUPPORT THREATENED MANIFESTO SIGNERS
"We support the signatories of the Manifesto"Together facing the new totalitarianism" On Saturday, March 11, a thread on the British Islamist site issued a death threat against the 12 signatories of the Manifesto"Together facing the new totalitarianism"*.
The text of the threat, which appeared on ummah.net is very clear: 'Excellent-makes killing the kuffar all the bit easier (...) Jezak'illah Ukthi, now we have drawn out a hit list of a 'Who's Who' guide to slam into. Take you time but make sure their gone soon- oh and don't hold out for a fatwah it isn't really required here.'
We, the undersigned, wish to express our unequivocal support for and solidarity with the twelve signatories of this proclamation and our outrage at the Islamist movement's attack on them. We stand firm with the 12 against this reactionary movement and join in their call for resistance to religious totalitarianism and for the promotion of freedom, equal opportunity and secular values for all.
If you wish to show your support, please email us your name as well as the way in which you want to be introduced in brackets to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish the text and the list of signatories in the next few days.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit