QUOTE OF THE DAY
(03/14/2006) Cal Thomas, Syndicated Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/22/2006
I'm quite familiar with Ms. Klinghoffer's positions and blogging, yes. Every so often I contribute a bit to the counterbalance, as often as I can stand it. It's not really going to have an effect on her, as near as I can tell, but it sets the public record a tiny bit straighter.
Lorraine Paul - 3/22/2006
Mr Dresner, haven't you discovered by now, this person has no shame!
Jonathan Dresner - 3/21/2006
Thomas is singling out Christian peace activists, but forgetting his Christian teachings: I'm a Jew, but even I remember something about a mote in your brother's eye and a log in your own....
Aside from that theological error, he makes any number of logical and political errors getting to that point. If he cared about peace or peacemaking instead of left-bashing, he'd ... not be Cal Thomas, I guess.
Shame on you for parroting it.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history