QUOTE OF THE DAY
(03/14/2006) Cal Thomas, Syndicated Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/22/2006
I'm quite familiar with Ms. Klinghoffer's positions and blogging, yes. Every so often I contribute a bit to the counterbalance, as often as I can stand it. It's not really going to have an effect on her, as near as I can tell, but it sets the public record a tiny bit straighter.
Lorraine Paul - 3/22/2006
Mr Dresner, haven't you discovered by now, this person has no shame!
Jonathan Dresner - 3/21/2006
Thomas is singling out Christian peace activists, but forgetting his Christian teachings: I'm a Jew, but even I remember something about a mote in your brother's eye and a log in your own....
Aside from that theological error, he makes any number of logical and political errors getting to that point. If he cared about peace or peacemaking instead of left-bashing, he'd ... not be Cal Thomas, I guess.
Shame on you for parroting it.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"