QUOTE OF THE DAY
(03/14/2006) Cal Thomas, Syndicated Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/22/2006
I'm quite familiar with Ms. Klinghoffer's positions and blogging, yes. Every so often I contribute a bit to the counterbalance, as often as I can stand it. It's not really going to have an effect on her, as near as I can tell, but it sets the public record a tiny bit straighter.
Lorraine Paul - 3/22/2006
Mr Dresner, haven't you discovered by now, this person has no shame!
Jonathan Dresner - 3/21/2006
Thomas is singling out Christian peace activists, but forgetting his Christian teachings: I'm a Jew, but even I remember something about a mote in your brother's eye and a log in your own....
Aside from that theological error, he makes any number of logical and political errors getting to that point. If he cared about peace or peacemaking instead of left-bashing, he'd ... not be Cal Thomas, I guess.
Shame on you for parroting it.
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum