DEFINITELY A FAUX NEWS CHANNEL
This is reprehensible. I don't care for Tucker Carlson's politics either but that doesn't mean you do this to him. Only the idiots at Fox could do something like this -- and only Fox's bottom feeder viewers could call up Carlson's children and cuss them out.
(Faux's wingnut viewers are upset at Carlson because he's pretty critical of W these days.)
On a related note, I'm also taking this opportunity to add Steve Gilliard's blog to the blogroll as well.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?