DEFINITELY A FAUX NEWS CHANNEL
This is reprehensible. I don't care for Tucker Carlson's politics either but that doesn't mean you do this to him. Only the idiots at Fox could do something like this -- and only Fox's bottom feeder viewers could call up Carlson's children and cuss them out.
(Faux's wingnut viewers are upset at Carlson because he's pretty critical of W these days.)
On a related note, I'm also taking this opportunity to add Steve Gilliard's blog to the blogroll as well.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton