Akbar Ganji will NOT be released!
Fars Agency, a very close ally of right wing in Iran, reports that Akbar Ganji will NOT be released from jail next week. There were no more details. We have to wait and see if it's true. The same agency was reporting that some reformist groups were planning to celebrate his release and they were worries about that. Are we surprised?
Meanwhile the Financial Times reports that Support for Iran embargo is losing ground.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95