Akbar Ganji will NOT be released!
Fars Agency, a very close ally of right wing in Iran, reports that Akbar Ganji will NOT be released from jail next week. There were no more details. We have to wait and see if it's true. The same agency was reporting that some reformist groups were planning to celebrate his release and they were worries about that. Are we surprised?
Meanwhile the Financial Times reports that Support for Iran embargo is losing ground.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide