Akbar Ganji will NOT be released!
Fars Agency, a very close ally of right wing in Iran, reports that Akbar Ganji will NOT be released from jail next week. There were no more details. We have to wait and see if it's true. The same agency was reporting that some reformist groups were planning to celebrate his release and they were worries about that. Are we surprised?
Meanwhile the Financial Times reports that Support for Iran embargo is losing ground.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit