Prayer Vigil At The Iranian UN Mission
Coalition for Jewish Concerns and a group of schools will conduct a prayer vigil on Monday (today), March 13th -- the Fast of Esther, the day preceding Purim -- at 12:30 pm, at the Iranian UN Mission, 622 Third Avenue, at 40th Street, Manhattan.
The group says,"Just as the evil Haman in the Purim story sought to wipe out Jewish people, so too Persia's present-day leader, Iranian President Ahmadinejad, has publicly proclaimed that Israel should be"wiped off the map."
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)