Prayer Vigil At The Iranian UN Mission
Coalition for Jewish Concerns and a group of schools will conduct a prayer vigil on Monday (today), March 13th -- the Fast of Esther, the day preceding Purim -- at 12:30 pm, at the Iranian UN Mission, 622 Third Avenue, at 40th Street, Manhattan.
The group says,"Just as the evil Haman in the Purim story sought to wipe out Jewish people, so too Persia's present-day leader, Iranian President Ahmadinejad, has publicly proclaimed that Israel should be"wiped off the map."
comments powered by Disqus
- Wow: Barack and Michelle Obama to be paid $60 million in book deal
- Betsy DeVos Press Release Celebrates Jim Crow Education System as Pioneer of “School Choice”
- Eisenhower Concluded Neither U.S. Military Operations Nor Popular Uprisings Were Feasible in Soviet-Controlled Eastern Europe, Despite “Rollback” Rhetoric
- Jesse Jackson: It’s ok to leave Confederate monuments in place, but tell the full story
- Taiwan Commemorates a Violent Nationalist Episode, 70 Years Later
- Mostafa el-Abbadi, Champion of Alexandria’s Resurrected Library, Dies at 88
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write