Prayer Vigil At The Iranian UN Mission
Coalition for Jewish Concerns and a group of schools will conduct a prayer vigil on Monday (today), March 13th -- the Fast of Esther, the day preceding Purim -- at 12:30 pm, at the Iranian UN Mission, 622 Third Avenue, at 40th Street, Manhattan.
The group says,"Just as the evil Haman in the Purim story sought to wipe out Jewish people, so too Persia's present-day leader, Iranian President Ahmadinejad, has publicly proclaimed that Israel should be"wiped off the map."
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests