SECRET POLL: IRANIANS AT ODDS WITH REGIME
69% of Iranians do not assume the regime's nuclear plans to be of national importance, in opposition to Ahmadinejad's claims that it is.
Furthermore, 86% state that having nuclear energy does not worth getting engaged in a war.
98% of Iranians think that the nuclear crisis will end in a war between Iran and the states. A similar portion state that Iran would have a fate like Iraq in that war.
However, only 28% of Iranians are worried about that war.
Finally, only 11% of people think Ahmadinejad is able to solve their problems in daily life. These are the results of a secret poll collected for the heads of the Islamic Republic very recently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history