SECRET POLL: IRANIANS AT ODDS WITH REGIME
69% of Iranians do not assume the regime's nuclear plans to be of national importance, in opposition to Ahmadinejad's claims that it is.
Furthermore, 86% state that having nuclear energy does not worth getting engaged in a war.
98% of Iranians think that the nuclear crisis will end in a war between Iran and the states. A similar portion state that Iran would have a fate like Iraq in that war.
However, only 28% of Iranians are worried about that war.
Finally, only 11% of people think Ahmadinejad is able to solve their problems in daily life. These are the results of a secret poll collected for the heads of the Islamic Republic very recently.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum