SECRET POLL: IRANIANS AT ODDS WITH REGIME
69% of Iranians do not assume the regime's nuclear plans to be of national importance, in opposition to Ahmadinejad's claims that it is.
Furthermore, 86% state that having nuclear energy does not worth getting engaged in a war.
98% of Iranians think that the nuclear crisis will end in a war between Iran and the states. A similar portion state that Iran would have a fate like Iraq in that war.
However, only 28% of Iranians are worried about that war.
Finally, only 11% of people think Ahmadinejad is able to solve their problems in daily life. These are the results of a secret poll collected for the heads of the Islamic Republic very recently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools