SECRET POLL: IRANIANS AT ODDS WITH REGIME
69% of Iranians do not assume the regime's nuclear plans to be of national importance, in opposition to Ahmadinejad's claims that it is.
Furthermore, 86% state that having nuclear energy does not worth getting engaged in a war.
98% of Iranians think that the nuclear crisis will end in a war between Iran and the states. A similar portion state that Iran would have a fate like Iraq in that war.
However, only 28% of Iranians are worried about that war.
Finally, only 11% of people think Ahmadinejad is able to solve their problems in daily life. These are the results of a secret poll collected for the heads of the Islamic Republic very recently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian