YALE TALIBAN VISA ISSUER MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
But I do not see why my government has to help this man regain power and influence. And no, I do not buy the excuse that the"lowly" consulate official was blinded by Yale's prestige. I suspect that they are up to their old game of underestimating the enemy or even refusing to believe the Taliban is an enemy.
To alter their behavior, we must demand accountability. We must name names. I doubt he is the only Islamist, or even, Taliban official given an American visa. The American Muslim community does not need more radicals. Increasing the number of energetic, bright capable Islamists is not what the American Muslim community needs. It is also not what the Muslim student associations need. It is what Islamist need and Foggy Bottom helps them get it.
I am thrilled John Fund is on this trail.
comments powered by Disqus
me - 3/7/2006
i have some friedns up in yale and i emailed them about this news of taliban man in yale.....they said he is their good friend and a very nice person. he is active with the MSA...thats how they got to know him.
i dont know. it is a big gamble on the part of yale to let him study there.
me - 3/6/2006
what? this is too much. why would YAle want to educate a TALIBAN spokesman....to give him a future strong hold in Politics ?? this is crap.
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World