YALE TALIBAN VISA ISSUER MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
But I do not see why my government has to help this man regain power and influence. And no, I do not buy the excuse that the"lowly" consulate official was blinded by Yale's prestige. I suspect that they are up to their old game of underestimating the enemy or even refusing to believe the Taliban is an enemy.
To alter their behavior, we must demand accountability. We must name names. I doubt he is the only Islamist, or even, Taliban official given an American visa. The American Muslim community does not need more radicals. Increasing the number of energetic, bright capable Islamists is not what the American Muslim community needs. It is also not what the Muslim student associations need. It is what Islamist need and Foggy Bottom helps them get it.
I am thrilled John Fund is on this trail.
comments powered by Disqus
me - 3/7/2006
i have some friedns up in yale and i emailed them about this news of taliban man in yale.....they said he is their good friend and a very nice person. he is active with the MSA...thats how they got to know him.
i dont know. it is a big gamble on the part of yale to let him study there.
me - 3/6/2006
what? this is too much. why would YAle want to educate a TALIBAN spokesman....to give him a future strong hold in Politics ?? this is crap.
- Betsy DeVos Press Release Celebrates Jim Crow Education System as Pioneer of “School Choice”
- Eisenhower Concluded Neither U.S. Military Operations Nor Popular Uprisings Were Feasible in Soviet-Controlled Eastern Europe, Despite “Rollback” Rhetoric
- Jesse Jackson: It’s ok to leave Confederate monuments in place, but tell the full story
- Taiwan Commemorates a Violent Nationalist Episode, 70 Years Later
- As Albania Reckons With Its Communist Past, Critics Say It’s Too Late
- Mostafa el-Abbadi, Champion of Alexandria’s Resurrected Library, Dies at 88
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write