YALE TALIBAN VISA ISSUER MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
But I do not see why my government has to help this man regain power and influence. And no, I do not buy the excuse that the"lowly" consulate official was blinded by Yale's prestige. I suspect that they are up to their old game of underestimating the enemy or even refusing to believe the Taliban is an enemy.
To alter their behavior, we must demand accountability. We must name names. I doubt he is the only Islamist, or even, Taliban official given an American visa. The American Muslim community does not need more radicals. Increasing the number of energetic, bright capable Islamists is not what the American Muslim community needs. It is also not what the Muslim student associations need. It is what Islamist need and Foggy Bottom helps them get it.
I am thrilled John Fund is on this trail.
comments powered by Disqus
me - 3/7/2006
i have some friedns up in yale and i emailed them about this news of taliban man in yale.....they said he is their good friend and a very nice person. he is active with the MSA...thats how they got to know him.
i dont know. it is a big gamble on the part of yale to let him study there.
me - 3/6/2006
what? this is too much. why would YAle want to educate a TALIBAN spokesman....to give him a future strong hold in Politics ?? this is crap.
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools