IN THE COMPANY OF ALDRICH AMES
Boy, how's this for a revelation:
Plame was one of a group of spies that the CIA suspected, but wasn’t sure, might have been compromised by Aldrich Ames. Because of that, she was brought back stateside for her own protection, though she continued to work as a NOC.So the creeps in the White House have just done one of the things that Aldrich Ames was convicted and sent to jail for the rest of his life for doing.
So, yes, there were some potential problems with Plame’s cover: not because her status wasn’t a serious matter or a closely guard secret, but because it had quite possibly already been a casualty of Ames’ treason.
In other words, you might say that Plame’s cover has been under attack for more than a decade. Those two ‘senior administration officials’ just finished the job that Rick Ames --- one of the arch-traitors of American history --- started.
How's that for an eye opener?
This tells you just how serious this is, doesn't it?
Can W really continue to condone treason?
Surely not, right?
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools