IN THE COMPANY OF ALDRICH AMES
Boy, how's this for a revelation:
Plame was one of a group of spies that the CIA suspected, but wasn’t sure, might have been compromised by Aldrich Ames. Because of that, she was brought back stateside for her own protection, though she continued to work as a NOC.So the creeps in the White House have just done one of the things that Aldrich Ames was convicted and sent to jail for the rest of his life for doing.
So, yes, there were some potential problems with Plame’s cover: not because her status wasn’t a serious matter or a closely guard secret, but because it had quite possibly already been a casualty of Ames’ treason.
In other words, you might say that Plame’s cover has been under attack for more than a decade. Those two ‘senior administration officials’ just finished the job that Rick Ames --- one of the arch-traitors of American history --- started.
How's that for an eye opener?
This tells you just how serious this is, doesn't it?
Can W really continue to condone treason?
Surely not, right?
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history