PARISIAN TEACHER "SENDS" JEWISH STUDENT TO THE FURNACE
The incident took place about a month ago at one of Paris' prestigious catholic school. During a physics class, a 10th grade student was busy chatting with his classmate.
The teacher, named Pierre, asked the Jewish youth to leave the classroom and wait in the yard, which the students and teachers refer to as"the fridge" because of the intense cold that prevails there during the winter.
But the punishment apparently did not suffice, and just before the student left the classroom the teacher told him that"if you don’t like it in the fridge, there is always room for you in the furnace."
The teacher said it was a mere slip of the tongue but, for"emotional" reasons, the Jewish community refused to believe it.
Goodwill marches aside. No ifs or buts, Sharon was right. It's time for Jews to leave France.
comments powered by Disqus
Eric Zarahn - 3/1/2006
Perhaps if Jews learned how to riot and destroy, then the ethnic French might recognize how poorly they have treated their Jewish citizens.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)