PARISIAN TEACHER "SENDS" JEWISH STUDENT TO THE FURNACE
The incident took place about a month ago at one of Paris' prestigious catholic school. During a physics class, a 10th grade student was busy chatting with his classmate.
The teacher, named Pierre, asked the Jewish youth to leave the classroom and wait in the yard, which the students and teachers refer to as"the fridge" because of the intense cold that prevails there during the winter.
But the punishment apparently did not suffice, and just before the student left the classroom the teacher told him that"if you don’t like it in the fridge, there is always room for you in the furnace."
The teacher said it was a mere slip of the tongue but, for"emotional" reasons, the Jewish community refused to believe it.
Goodwill marches aside. No ifs or buts, Sharon was right. It's time for Jews to leave France.
comments powered by Disqus
Eric Zarahn - 3/1/2006
Perhaps if Jews learned how to riot and destroy, then the ethnic French might recognize how poorly they have treated their Jewish citizens.
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller