PARISIAN TEACHER "SENDS" JEWISH STUDENT TO THE FURNACE
The incident took place about a month ago at one of Paris' prestigious catholic school. During a physics class, a 10th grade student was busy chatting with his classmate.
The teacher, named Pierre, asked the Jewish youth to leave the classroom and wait in the yard, which the students and teachers refer to as"the fridge" because of the intense cold that prevails there during the winter.
But the punishment apparently did not suffice, and just before the student left the classroom the teacher told him that"if you don’t like it in the fridge, there is always room for you in the furnace."
The teacher said it was a mere slip of the tongue but, for"emotional" reasons, the Jewish community refused to believe it.
Goodwill marches aside. No ifs or buts, Sharon was right. It's time for Jews to leave France.
comments powered by Disqus
Eric Zarahn - 3/1/2006
Perhaps if Jews learned how to riot and destroy, then the ethnic French might recognize how poorly they have treated their Jewish citizens.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”