PARISIAN TEACHER "SENDS" JEWISH STUDENT TO THE FURNACE
The incident took place about a month ago at one of Paris' prestigious catholic school. During a physics class, a 10th grade student was busy chatting with his classmate.
The teacher, named Pierre, asked the Jewish youth to leave the classroom and wait in the yard, which the students and teachers refer to as"the fridge" because of the intense cold that prevails there during the winter.
But the punishment apparently did not suffice, and just before the student left the classroom the teacher told him that"if you don’t like it in the fridge, there is always room for you in the furnace."
The teacher said it was a mere slip of the tongue but, for"emotional" reasons, the Jewish community refused to believe it.
Goodwill marches aside. No ifs or buts, Sharon was right. It's time for Jews to leave France.
comments powered by Disqus
Eric Zarahn - 3/1/2006
Perhaps if Jews learned how to riot and destroy, then the ethnic French might recognize how poorly they have treated their Jewish citizens.
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide