A MOTHER PRODUCED BY A CULTURE OF DEATH
I am getting tired of posting this stuff. Here is a transcript of an interview conducted on PA TV with a mother of a young woman arrested on her way to blow herself up:
Interviewer:"How did you receive the news of Wafa's arrest?"
Wafa's mother:"When I received the news, it was hard for me. Hard."
Interviewer:"Excuse me, was the hardship in that she failed in the martyrdom-seeking operation and was arrested, or in the arrest itself?"
Wafa's mother:"The arrest itself. Her wish was martyrdom, Wafa, since she was a little girl."
Interviewer:"Meaning, you hoped she would be a martyr?"
Wafa's mother:"Her wish was to be a martyr."
Interviewer:"Did you encourage her?"
Wafa's mother:"To tell you the truth, I didn't encourage her. I talked to Wafa about the issue, about not agreeing to it because she is a girl. Were it a boy, I would have supported, but since she is a girl, I discouraged."
This is the culture EU taxpayers have been and are continuing to finance on the advice of James Wolfenson. For shame!
comments powered by Disqus
Andres Kupfer - 2/28/2006
I share your repugnance and your view on Wolfeson. I never thought much of his insistence that poverty is the main cause of terrorism.
However, there is a case for arguing in favor of keeping the money tap moderately open until it becomes clear what Hamas' position is regarding Israel: if we force a collapse of the PA economy at this stage, Iran and Syria may try to fill the gap, which would result in a loss of European leverage over the PA.
I know..., you are going to ask me why should we care about European leverage over the PA, giving the history we all know...; and you are right; but still, giving Hamas some time to sort themselves out is what's driving both Europe and Israel not to cut the provision of funds at this stage.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)