DPW IS GOING TO CONTROL 21 PORTS.
UPI informs us that according to the company's own website, 21 not 6 ports are at stake:
P&O is the parent company of P&O Ports North America, which leases terminals for the import and export and loading and unloading and security of cargo in 21 ports, 11 on the East Coast, ranging from Portland, Maine to Miami, Florida, and 10 on the Gulf Coast, from Gulfport, Miss., to Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the company's Web site.
Remember Santorum worry about DPW serving the military? The entire scheme is making less and less sense. Why the obvious lies? Why is NBC so determined that we do not know that the transfer is between a private British company and a state owned Dubai one. And, yes, a Chinese government owned company was blocked from taking over Long Beach port though it was permitted to take over those in Los Angeles. And that was BEFORE 9/11.
Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?
comments powered by Disqus
Amir - 2/26/2006
"Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?"
She would whine if someone said 'Jews owned the media' and would call it racist. More hypocrisy -- like most everything on this site?
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize