DPW IS GOING TO CONTROL 21 PORTS.
UPI informs us that according to the company's own website, 21 not 6 ports are at stake:
P&O is the parent company of P&O Ports North America, which leases terminals for the import and export and loading and unloading and security of cargo in 21 ports, 11 on the East Coast, ranging from Portland, Maine to Miami, Florida, and 10 on the Gulf Coast, from Gulfport, Miss., to Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the company's Web site.
Remember Santorum worry about DPW serving the military? The entire scheme is making less and less sense. Why the obvious lies? Why is NBC so determined that we do not know that the transfer is between a private British company and a state owned Dubai one. And, yes, a Chinese government owned company was blocked from taking over Long Beach port though it was permitted to take over those in Los Angeles. And that was BEFORE 9/11.
Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?
comments powered by Disqus
Amir - 2/26/2006
"Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?"
She would whine if someone said 'Jews owned the media' and would call it racist. More hypocrisy -- like most everything on this site?
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"