DPW IS GOING TO CONTROL 21 PORTS.
UPI informs us that according to the company's own website, 21 not 6 ports are at stake:
P&O is the parent company of P&O Ports North America, which leases terminals for the import and export and loading and unloading and security of cargo in 21 ports, 11 on the East Coast, ranging from Portland, Maine to Miami, Florida, and 10 on the Gulf Coast, from Gulfport, Miss., to Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the company's Web site.
Remember Santorum worry about DPW serving the military? The entire scheme is making less and less sense. Why the obvious lies? Why is NBC so determined that we do not know that the transfer is between a private British company and a state owned Dubai one. And, yes, a Chinese government owned company was blocked from taking over Long Beach port though it was permitted to take over those in Los Angeles. And that was BEFORE 9/11.
Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?
comments powered by Disqus
Amir - 2/26/2006
"Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?"
She would whine if someone said 'Jews owned the media' and would call it racist. More hypocrisy -- like most everything on this site?
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum