DPW IS GOING TO CONTROL 21 PORTS.
UPI informs us that according to the company's own website, 21 not 6 ports are at stake:
P&O is the parent company of P&O Ports North America, which leases terminals for the import and export and loading and unloading and security of cargo in 21 ports, 11 on the East Coast, ranging from Portland, Maine to Miami, Florida, and 10 on the Gulf Coast, from Gulfport, Miss., to Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the company's Web site.
Remember Santorum worry about DPW serving the military? The entire scheme is making less and less sense. Why the obvious lies? Why is NBC so determined that we do not know that the transfer is between a private British company and a state owned Dubai one. And, yes, a Chinese government owned company was blocked from taking over Long Beach port though it was permitted to take over those in Los Angeles. And that was BEFORE 9/11.
Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?
comments powered by Disqus
Amir - 2/26/2006
"Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?"
She would whine if someone said 'Jews owned the media' and would call it racist. More hypocrisy -- like most everything on this site?
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond