DPW IS GOING TO CONTROL 21 PORTS.
UPI informs us that according to the company's own website, 21 not 6 ports are at stake:
P&O is the parent company of P&O Ports North America, which leases terminals for the import and export and loading and unloading and security of cargo in 21 ports, 11 on the East Coast, ranging from Portland, Maine to Miami, Florida, and 10 on the Gulf Coast, from Gulfport, Miss., to Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the company's Web site.
Remember Santorum worry about DPW serving the military? The entire scheme is making less and less sense. Why the obvious lies? Why is NBC so determined that we do not know that the transfer is between a private British company and a state owned Dubai one. And, yes, a Chinese government owned company was blocked from taking over Long Beach port though it was permitted to take over those in Los Angeles. And that was BEFORE 9/11.
Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?
comments powered by Disqus
Amir - 2/26/2006
"Does any of that have to do with increased Arab ownership of the media?"
She would whine if someone said 'Jews owned the media' and would call it racist. More hypocrisy -- like most everything on this site?
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history