NOT A GOOD DAY FOR PAUL BREMER
First, Bremer and his so-called experts have ignored an exhaustive study of the potential problems in rebuilding Iraq.
Second, by playing hardball with the international community regarding oversight of Iraqi oil revenues, he has made himself look awfully petty and even a wee bit crooked.
This is willful incompetence folks.
It's only a matter of time before Iraq really does become a quagmire (if it isn't already), isn't it?
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize