NOT A GOOD DAY FOR PAUL BREMER
First, Bremer and his so-called experts have ignored an exhaustive study of the potential problems in rebuilding Iraq.
Second, by playing hardball with the international community regarding oversight of Iraqi oil revenues, he has made himself look awfully petty and even a wee bit crooked.
This is willful incompetence folks.
It's only a matter of time before Iraq really does become a quagmire (if it isn't already), isn't it?
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades