NOT A GOOD DAY FOR PAUL BREMER
First, Bremer and his so-called experts have ignored an exhaustive study of the potential problems in rebuilding Iraq.
Second, by playing hardball with the international community regarding oversight of Iraqi oil revenues, he has made himself look awfully petty and even a wee bit crooked.
This is willful incompetence folks.
It's only a matter of time before Iraq really does become a quagmire (if it isn't already), isn't it?
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"