CARTOONISTS GET RESPECT
Moreover, a state of the art cartoon museum just opened in London. BBC has some samples. The American National cartoon museum is coming to the Empire State Building in 2007 while the stale National cartoon Museum in Boca Raton, Florida is getting a face lift.
Do you think will they will exhibit the Muhammad cartoons or will they follow in the politically correct footsteps of the Cartoon Museum in San Francisco?
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton