CARTOONISTS GET RESPECT
Moreover, a state of the art cartoon museum just opened in London. BBC has some samples. The American National cartoon museum is coming to the Empire State Building in 2007 while the stale National cartoon Museum in Boca Raton, Florida is getting a face lift.
Do you think will they will exhibit the Muhammad cartoons or will they follow in the politically correct footsteps of the Cartoon Museum in San Francisco?
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book