CARTOONISTS GET RESPECT
Moreover, a state of the art cartoon museum just opened in London. BBC has some samples. The American National cartoon museum is coming to the Empire State Building in 2007 while the stale National cartoon Museum in Boca Raton, Florida is getting a face lift.
Do you think will they will exhibit the Muhammad cartoons or will they follow in the politically correct footsteps of the Cartoon Museum in San Francisco?
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying