THE ASTONISHING INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY OF JONAH GOLDBERG
I have to note still again the unbelievably dishonest nature of the argument that"nobody...has made a remotely persuasive case for why it would have been good to keep Saddam in power." Listen up, Goldberg and all you other hawks who believe this crap and haven't learned the basics of thinking: nobody made that"persuasive case" -- because nobody ever tried to. Nobody believed it was good"to keep Saddam in power." Nobody. Got it, you stupid morons? Jesus.Indeed.
That is not the question, and it was never the question. Talk about shifting the burden of proof. If you want to initiate an invasion, begin a lengthy occupation, lose American lives, and massively distort the American economy for many decades to come, the burden of proof is yours, not mine, and not the burden of anyone else who opposed this war.
Read the rest of it.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors