COMMENT OF THE DAY: "WELCOME TO THE CLUB"
A small obscured country somewhere in europe, an unknown newspaper with an editor having invisible brain asks the most uncreative mind found on the planet to create some cartoons in order to please his financiers.
The little brat manages to create inflammatory depictions called cartoons by some like-minded creatures.
With a bounty on his head he now lives in seclusion and under state protection.
Welcome to the club !
These are our enemies, there are our enemies and, they think they've won.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Donald Trump Is Not Following Al Gore's Lead By Doubting Election Results
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?