COMMENT OF THE DAY: "WELCOME TO THE CLUB"
A small obscured country somewhere in europe, an unknown newspaper with an editor having invisible brain asks the most uncreative mind found on the planet to create some cartoons in order to please his financiers.
The little brat manages to create inflammatory depictions called cartoons by some like-minded creatures.
With a bounty on his head he now lives in seclusion and under state protection.
Welcome to the club !
These are our enemies, there are our enemies and, they think they've won.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook