COMMENT OF THE DAY: "WELCOME TO THE CLUB"
A small obscured country somewhere in europe, an unknown newspaper with an editor having invisible brain asks the most uncreative mind found on the planet to create some cartoons in order to please his financiers.
The little brat manages to create inflammatory depictions called cartoons by some like-minded creatures.
With a bounty on his head he now lives in seclusion and under state protection.
Welcome to the club !
These are our enemies, there are our enemies and, they think they've won.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools