SOURCES OF DANISH ANTI-SEMITISM
The sources of Danish anti-Semitism are to be found in three different political environments: Left-wing based bias against Israel and Jews; incitement by Moslem immigrants (especially from Lebanon and Palestine); and Christian anti-Semitism disguised as compassion for the sufferings of ordinary Palestinians.- Arthur Arnheim i “Anti-Semitism after the Holocaust - Also in Denmark“
comments powered by Disqus
Flap - 2/23/2006
In translation, that would be:
1. Left-wing halal-hippies (a Naser Khader frase; political correct neo 68', feminist, growyourownvegetables, earthmother, I think therefore I fail - kinda people)
2. Immigrants who should have been send back before they were allowed into the country.
3.... Havent really met those - what are they?
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit