SOURCES OF DANISH ANTI-SEMITISM
The sources of Danish anti-Semitism are to be found in three different political environments: Left-wing based bias against Israel and Jews; incitement by Moslem immigrants (especially from Lebanon and Palestine); and Christian anti-Semitism disguised as compassion for the sufferings of ordinary Palestinians.- Arthur Arnheim i “Anti-Semitism after the Holocaust - Also in Denmark“
comments powered by Disqus
Flap - 2/23/2006
In translation, that would be:
1. Left-wing halal-hippies (a Naser Khader frase; political correct neo 68', feminist, growyourownvegetables, earthmother, I think therefore I fail - kinda people)
2. Immigrants who should have been send back before they were allowed into the country.
3.... Havent really met those - what are they?
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history