SOURCES OF DANISH ANTI-SEMITISM
The sources of Danish anti-Semitism are to be found in three different political environments: Left-wing based bias against Israel and Jews; incitement by Moslem immigrants (especially from Lebanon and Palestine); and Christian anti-Semitism disguised as compassion for the sufferings of ordinary Palestinians.- Arthur Arnheim i “Anti-Semitism after the Holocaust - Also in Denmark“
comments powered by Disqus
Flap - 2/23/2006
In translation, that would be:
1. Left-wing halal-hippies (a Naser Khader frase; political correct neo 68', feminist, growyourownvegetables, earthmother, I think therefore I fail - kinda people)
2. Immigrants who should have been send back before they were allowed into the country.
3.... Havent really met those - what are they?
- Vice President Pence Cited a Fake Thomas Jefferson Quote
- Holocaust Denier’s Sentence: Visit 5 Ex-Nazi Camps, and Write About It
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond