SOURCES OF DANISH ANTI-SEMITISM
The sources of Danish anti-Semitism are to be found in three different political environments: Left-wing based bias against Israel and Jews; incitement by Moslem immigrants (especially from Lebanon and Palestine); and Christian anti-Semitism disguised as compassion for the sufferings of ordinary Palestinians.- Arthur Arnheim i “Anti-Semitism after the Holocaust - Also in Denmark“
comments powered by Disqus
Flap - 2/23/2006
In translation, that would be:
1. Left-wing halal-hippies (a Naser Khader frase; political correct neo 68', feminist, growyourownvegetables, earthmother, I think therefore I fail - kinda people)
2. Immigrants who should have been send back before they were allowed into the country.
3.... Havent really met those - what are they?
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy