AMR MOUSSA THREATENS: "DO NOT TAKE US LIGHTLY"
There is a religion and a symbol and we have got to respect it. Bear that in mind and don't take the Muslims lightly as has been done. Every action will have a reaction. We have to condemn the violence and the bad intention behind the action that led to these sorrowful incidents.
To fully grasp the up side down world in which Moussa operates, one should realize that the terms"violence" and"bad intentions" refer to the cartoons and"sorrowful incidents" refer to the death of dozens of people in Pakistan, Libya and Nigeria not to mention the widespread destruction of property around the Muslim world.
And you know the saddest part of all, I met him when he was in Philadelphia and he appeared to be a sophisticated, charming man of the world.
comments powered by Disqus
Bud - 2/23/2006
The arab world is really difficult to take seriously after the cartoon incident - they are reacting like a bunch of crying teenagers...
Their religion must be a weak one, since it needs all this "forced respect" on the world... what religion can't stand a little mockery without killing and burning in its name? Not any religion I would ever respect!
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools