AMR MOUSSA THREATENS: "DO NOT TAKE US LIGHTLY"
There is a religion and a symbol and we have got to respect it. Bear that in mind and don't take the Muslims lightly as has been done. Every action will have a reaction. We have to condemn the violence and the bad intention behind the action that led to these sorrowful incidents.
To fully grasp the up side down world in which Moussa operates, one should realize that the terms"violence" and"bad intentions" refer to the cartoons and"sorrowful incidents" refer to the death of dozens of people in Pakistan, Libya and Nigeria not to mention the widespread destruction of property around the Muslim world.
And you know the saddest part of all, I met him when he was in Philadelphia and he appeared to be a sophisticated, charming man of the world.
comments powered by Disqus
Bud - 2/23/2006
The arab world is really difficult to take seriously after the cartoon incident - they are reacting like a bunch of crying teenagers...
Their religion must be a weak one, since it needs all this "forced respect" on the world... what religion can't stand a little mockery without killing and burning in its name? Not any religion I would ever respect!
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family