AMR MOUSSA THREATENS: "DO NOT TAKE US LIGHTLY"
There is a religion and a symbol and we have got to respect it. Bear that in mind and don't take the Muslims lightly as has been done. Every action will have a reaction. We have to condemn the violence and the bad intention behind the action that led to these sorrowful incidents.
To fully grasp the up side down world in which Moussa operates, one should realize that the terms"violence" and"bad intentions" refer to the cartoons and"sorrowful incidents" refer to the death of dozens of people in Pakistan, Libya and Nigeria not to mention the widespread destruction of property around the Muslim world.
And you know the saddest part of all, I met him when he was in Philadelphia and he appeared to be a sophisticated, charming man of the world.
comments powered by Disqus
Bud - 2/23/2006
The arab world is really difficult to take seriously after the cartoon incident - they are reacting like a bunch of crying teenagers...
Their religion must be a weak one, since it needs all this "forced respect" on the world... what religion can't stand a little mockery without killing and burning in its name? Not any religion I would ever respect!
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"