MORE THAN A WHIFF OF DESPERATION
Tim Lambert takes apart Clayton Cramer's latest defense of John Lott. Cramer has taken to using the fullblown"Bellesiles defense" now. You remember that one, don't you? That's the one where you argue that all of the criticism is just politically motivated.
Man, Clayton Cramer has now become what he supposedly despised, hasn't he?
I'm not even sure calling this"ironic" quite covers it.
Update: In response to Tim linking to the post, Cramer has now moved it off the front page of his blog to his archives.
I'm not exactly surprised.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"