MORE THAN A WHIFF OF DESPERATION
Tim Lambert takes apart Clayton Cramer's latest defense of John Lott. Cramer has taken to using the fullblown"Bellesiles defense" now. You remember that one, don't you? That's the one where you argue that all of the criticism is just politically motivated.
Man, Clayton Cramer has now become what he supposedly despised, hasn't he?
I'm not even sure calling this"ironic" quite covers it.
Update: In response to Tim linking to the post, Cramer has now moved it off the front page of his blog to his archives.
I'm not exactly surprised.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Before Fox News, Roger Ailes Helped Get Richard Nixon Elected
- Stanford researchers: It may not have been an external event (like climate change) that triggered the revolution in technology 50,000 years ago
- Montpelier – home of James Madison – prepares to open comprehensive exhibit on slavery
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy
- Why so many students hate history — and what to do about it
- Germany establishes its first Holocaust Studies professorship
- A journalist confesses his Filipino family kept a slave and a historian tries to put the news in perspective