MORE THAN A WHIFF OF DESPERATION
Tim Lambert takes apart Clayton Cramer's latest defense of John Lott. Cramer has taken to using the fullblown"Bellesiles defense" now. You remember that one, don't you? That's the one where you argue that all of the criticism is just politically motivated.
Man, Clayton Cramer has now become what he supposedly despised, hasn't he?
I'm not even sure calling this"ironic" quite covers it.
Update: In response to Tim linking to the post, Cramer has now moved it off the front page of his blog to his archives.
I'm not exactly surprised.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests