MORE THAN A WHIFF OF DESPERATION
Tim Lambert takes apart Clayton Cramer's latest defense of John Lott. Cramer has taken to using the fullblown"Bellesiles defense" now. You remember that one, don't you? That's the one where you argue that all of the criticism is just politically motivated.
Man, Clayton Cramer has now become what he supposedly despised, hasn't he?
I'm not even sure calling this"ironic" quite covers it.
Update: In response to Tim linking to the post, Cramer has now moved it off the front page of his blog to his archives.
I'm not exactly surprised.
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses