HARMONIZING WITH THE MIGHTY WURLITZER
Oh, now here's a shock. The media is misleading Americans about the numbers of killed and wounded in Iraq.
Nothing like a press that is consciously trying to help the administration convince Americans this war isn't a fool's errand.
Of course, you all probably knew that, didn't you?
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history