MENENDEZ RIGHT ON PORTS
Menendez has proposed a new law prohibiting the sale of operations at U.S. ports to companies owned by international governments, noting 95 percent of cargo reaching U.S. ports is not inspected.
Bravo my new senator! This may just earned you my vote. The issue is, indeed, the fact that Dubai Ports World is as I argued a foreign government owned company!
By coincidence"Israel seized 31 containers holding hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods destined for Hamas and Islamic Jihad were seized by Israeli authorities last week." Interesting report. You need more food for thought. Here it is:"The use of ostensibly legitimate businesses has become one of the major vehicles for funneling money to Arab terrorist groups."
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)