MENENDEZ RIGHT ON PORTS
Menendez has proposed a new law prohibiting the sale of operations at U.S. ports to companies owned by international governments, noting 95 percent of cargo reaching U.S. ports is not inspected.
Bravo my new senator! This may just earned you my vote. The issue is, indeed, the fact that Dubai Ports World is as I argued a foreign government owned company!
By coincidence"Israel seized 31 containers holding hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods destined for Hamas and Islamic Jihad were seized by Israeli authorities last week." Interesting report. You need more food for thought. Here it is:"The use of ostensibly legitimate businesses has become one of the major vehicles for funneling money to Arab terrorist groups."
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”