MENENDEZ RIGHT ON PORTS
Menendez has proposed a new law prohibiting the sale of operations at U.S. ports to companies owned by international governments, noting 95 percent of cargo reaching U.S. ports is not inspected.
Bravo my new senator! This may just earned you my vote. The issue is, indeed, the fact that Dubai Ports World is as I argued a foreign government owned company!
By coincidence"Israel seized 31 containers holding hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods destined for Hamas and Islamic Jihad were seized by Israeli authorities last week." Interesting report. You need more food for thought. Here it is:"The use of ostensibly legitimate businesses has become one of the major vehicles for funneling money to Arab terrorist groups."
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests