MENENDEZ RIGHT ON PORTS
Menendez has proposed a new law prohibiting the sale of operations at U.S. ports to companies owned by international governments, noting 95 percent of cargo reaching U.S. ports is not inspected.
Bravo my new senator! This may just earned you my vote. The issue is, indeed, the fact that Dubai Ports World is as I argued a foreign government owned company!
By coincidence"Israel seized 31 containers holding hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods destined for Hamas and Islamic Jihad were seized by Israeli authorities last week." Interesting report. You need more food for thought. Here it is:"The use of ostensibly legitimate businesses has become one of the major vehicles for funneling money to Arab terrorist groups."
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award