MENENDEZ RIGHT ON PORTS
Menendez has proposed a new law prohibiting the sale of operations at U.S. ports to companies owned by international governments, noting 95 percent of cargo reaching U.S. ports is not inspected.
Bravo my new senator! This may just earned you my vote. The issue is, indeed, the fact that Dubai Ports World is as I argued a foreign government owned company!
By coincidence"Israel seized 31 containers holding hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods destined for Hamas and Islamic Jihad were seized by Israeli authorities last week." Interesting report. You need more food for thought. Here it is:"The use of ostensibly legitimate businesses has become one of the major vehicles for funneling money to Arab terrorist groups."
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy