WAS THE PARIS GANG MURDER ANTISEMITIC?
Update: France admits it was.
I have reported about the brutal kidnapping, torture and murder of a young Jewish man. I am happy to report that some of the gang has been apprehended. But was it a"hate" crime? No. Say the police. Yes, says the family because:
”First because the killers tried to kidnap at least two other Jews and secondly because of what they said on the phone,” he added.
”When we said we didn’t have 500,000 euros to give them they answered we should go to the synagogue and get it,” Rafi stressed. “They also recited verses from the Koran. We didn’t know what they were saying but the police told us."
Atlas Shruggs has more.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"