WAS THE PARIS GANG MURDER ANTISEMITIC?
Update: France admits it was.
I have reported about the brutal kidnapping, torture and murder of a young Jewish man. I am happy to report that some of the gang has been apprehended. But was it a"hate" crime? No. Say the police. Yes, says the family because:
”First because the killers tried to kidnap at least two other Jews and secondly because of what they said on the phone,” he added.
”When we said we didn’t have 500,000 euros to give them they answered we should go to the synagogue and get it,” Rafi stressed. “They also recited verses from the Koran. We didn’t know what they were saying but the police told us."
Atlas Shruggs has more.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election