WAS THE PARIS GANG MURDER ANTISEMITIC?
Update: France admits it was.
I have reported about the brutal kidnapping, torture and murder of a young Jewish man. I am happy to report that some of the gang has been apprehended. But was it a"hate" crime? No. Say the police. Yes, says the family because:
”First because the killers tried to kidnap at least two other Jews and secondly because of what they said on the phone,” he added.
”When we said we didn’t have 500,000 euros to give them they answered we should go to the synagogue and get it,” Rafi stressed. “They also recited verses from the Koran. We didn’t know what they were saying but the police told us."
Atlas Shruggs has more.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum