WAS THE PARIS GANG MURDER ANTISEMITIC?
Update: France admits it was.
I have reported about the brutal kidnapping, torture and murder of a young Jewish man. I am happy to report that some of the gang has been apprehended. But was it a"hate" crime? No. Say the police. Yes, says the family because:
”First because the killers tried to kidnap at least two other Jews and secondly because of what they said on the phone,” he added.
”When we said we didn’t have 500,000 euros to give them they answered we should go to the synagogue and get it,” Rafi stressed. “They also recited verses from the Koran. We didn’t know what they were saying but the police told us."
Atlas Shruggs has more.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103