CARTOON INTIFADA THREATENS MUSHARRAF
Hence,"The six-party alliance of religio- political parties in Pakistan will hold an emergency meeting to discuss future strategy against the blasphemous cartoons."
Who will pay? As usual the Pakistani people:
Businessmen in Pakistan feared losing four billion US dollars in exports in case the government decided to boycott European Union products in protest at the blasphemous cartoons.
Indians and Chinese could immediately capture the European export market if the boycott was formally announced, reported `Dawn' newspaper here on Saturday.
The newspaper said that hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis could go jobless and there could be bigger hunger marches on Pak streets in the future.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook