ELITE RESPONSE TO HAMAS VICTORY, BOYCOTT ISRAEL
comments powered by Disqus
Carsten Folman - 2/12/2006
A boycott against the Israelis will never work. Too many people will go out of their way to buy Isreali products in order to counter such a boycott. I have done so in the past - and will do it again.
The "buy Danish" or "buy Israeli" way of doing things is very effective in the way that it shows the affected people (in this case Israelis) that they are not alone, and that gutless, yellowbelly politicians of Norway and Sweden (and others...)do NOT represent their people on this.
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools