ELITE RESPONSE TO HAMAS VICTORY, BOYCOTT ISRAEL
comments powered by Disqus
Carsten Folman - 2/12/2006
A boycott against the Israelis will never work. Too many people will go out of their way to buy Isreali products in order to counter such a boycott. I have done so in the past - and will do it again.
The "buy Danish" or "buy Israeli" way of doing things is very effective in the way that it shows the affected people (in this case Israelis) that they are not alone, and that gutless, yellowbelly politicians of Norway and Sweden (and others...)do NOT represent their people on this.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"