ELITE RESPONSE TO HAMAS VICTORY, BOYCOTT ISRAEL
comments powered by Disqus
Carsten Folman - 2/12/2006
A boycott against the Israelis will never work. Too many people will go out of their way to buy Isreali products in order to counter such a boycott. I have done so in the past - and will do it again.
The "buy Danish" or "buy Israeli" way of doing things is very effective in the way that it shows the affected people (in this case Israelis) that they are not alone, and that gutless, yellowbelly politicians of Norway and Sweden (and others...)do NOT represent their people on this.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond