ELITE RESPONSE TO HAMAS VICTORY, BOYCOTT ISRAEL
comments powered by Disqus
Carsten Folman - 2/12/2006
A boycott against the Israelis will never work. Too many people will go out of their way to buy Isreali products in order to counter such a boycott. I have done so in the past - and will do it again.
The "buy Danish" or "buy Israeli" way of doing things is very effective in the way that it shows the affected people (in this case Israelis) that they are not alone, and that gutless, yellowbelly politicians of Norway and Sweden (and others...)do NOT represent their people on this.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans