ELITE RESPONSE TO HAMAS VICTORY, BOYCOTT ISRAEL
comments powered by Disqus
Carsten Folman - 2/12/2006
A boycott against the Israelis will never work. Too many people will go out of their way to buy Isreali products in order to counter such a boycott. I have done so in the past - and will do it again.
The "buy Danish" or "buy Israeli" way of doing things is very effective in the way that it shows the affected people (in this case Israelis) that they are not alone, and that gutless, yellowbelly politicians of Norway and Sweden (and others...)do NOT represent their people on this.
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions