IMAM: MUST SEVER CARTOONISTS' HEADS
"We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip. . . .
"We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet," said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon's largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh. . . .
The Hamas rally was relatively more moderate.
"Let the hands that drew (the cartoons) be severed," they chanted.
Yes. These are the words of the people the Europeans have supported to the tune of hundreds of millions a month and these are the people the American and European governments are trying to appease by measured condemnations.
And do not forget, we still need to worry about Nuts with Nukes..
To see pictures of those who agree with the Imam click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Christian - 2/3/2006
A ship with 1400 people went down today... Allah will bring more fury to the muslims...
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes