IMAM: MUST SEVER CARTOONISTS' HEADS
"We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip. . . .
"We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet," said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon's largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh. . . .
The Hamas rally was relatively more moderate.
"Let the hands that drew (the cartoons) be severed," they chanted.
Yes. These are the words of the people the Europeans have supported to the tune of hundreds of millions a month and these are the people the American and European governments are trying to appease by measured condemnations.
And do not forget, we still need to worry about Nuts with Nukes..
To see pictures of those who agree with the Imam click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Christian - 2/3/2006
A ship with 1400 people went down today... Allah will bring more fury to the muslims...
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)