IMAM: MUST SEVER CARTOONISTS' HEADS
"We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip. . . .
"We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet," said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon's largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh. . . .
The Hamas rally was relatively more moderate.
"Let the hands that drew (the cartoons) be severed," they chanted.
Yes. These are the words of the people the Europeans have supported to the tune of hundreds of millions a month and these are the people the American and European governments are trying to appease by measured condemnations.
And do not forget, we still need to worry about Nuts with Nukes..
To see pictures of those who agree with the Imam click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Christian - 2/3/2006
A ship with 1400 people went down today... Allah will bring more fury to the muslims...
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?