IMAM: MUST SEVER CARTOONISTS' HEADS
"We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip. . . .
"We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet," said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon's largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh. . . .
The Hamas rally was relatively more moderate.
"Let the hands that drew (the cartoons) be severed," they chanted.
Yes. These are the words of the people the Europeans have supported to the tune of hundreds of millions a month and these are the people the American and European governments are trying to appease by measured condemnations.
And do not forget, we still need to worry about Nuts with Nukes..
To see pictures of those who agree with the Imam click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Christian - 2/3/2006
A ship with 1400 people went down today... Allah will bring more fury to the muslims...
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize