IMAM: MUST SEVER CARTOONISTS' HEADS
"We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible," one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip. . . .
"We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet," said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon's largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh. . . .
The Hamas rally was relatively more moderate.
"Let the hands that drew (the cartoons) be severed," they chanted.
Yes. These are the words of the people the Europeans have supported to the tune of hundreds of millions a month and these are the people the American and European governments are trying to appease by measured condemnations.
And do not forget, we still need to worry about Nuts with Nukes..
To see pictures of those who agree with the Imam click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Christian - 2/3/2006
A ship with 1400 people went down today... Allah will bring more fury to the muslims...
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”