GOOD NEWS: SUDAN WILL NOT HEAD AU
The AU was designed to break away from that tradition. The prospect of Sudan heading the organization gave the impression that when all said and done, the name change was just that. The rebuff of Sudan proves that it was not. DCAT provide a good analysis of the issues involved. I hope the UN committee for Human Rights is watching and learning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools