GOOD NEWS: SUDAN WILL NOT HEAD AU
The AU was designed to break away from that tradition. The prospect of Sudan heading the organization gave the impression that when all said and done, the name change was just that. The rebuff of Sudan proves that it was not. DCAT provide a good analysis of the issues involved. I hope the UN committee for Human Rights is watching and learning.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond