GOOD NEWS: SUDAN WILL NOT HEAD AU
The AU was designed to break away from that tradition. The prospect of Sudan heading the organization gave the impression that when all said and done, the name change was just that. The rebuff of Sudan proves that it was not. DCAT provide a good analysis of the issues involved. I hope the UN committee for Human Rights is watching and learning.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy