GOOD NEWS: SUDAN WILL NOT HEAD AU
The AU was designed to break away from that tradition. The prospect of Sudan heading the organization gave the impression that when all said and done, the name change was just that. The rebuff of Sudan proves that it was not. DCAT provide a good analysis of the issues involved. I hope the UN committee for Human Rights is watching and learning.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton