HAMAS REMAINS HAMAS/UPDATE
One of its top candidates declared that a Palestinian state within the 67 borders is but a temporary solution.
In the meantime, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) reported that in violation of campaign rules, dozens of Imans told worshippers to vote for the Hamas affiliated list.
The religious Muslims who are not permitted to lie responded in a letter indignantly denying the charge.
Barry Rubin's The Myth of Moderate Hamas is right on the money.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95