HAMAS REMAINS HAMAS/UPDATE
One of its top candidates declared that a Palestinian state within the 67 borders is but a temporary solution.
In the meantime, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) reported that in violation of campaign rules, dozens of Imans told worshippers to vote for the Hamas affiliated list.
The religious Muslims who are not permitted to lie responded in a letter indignantly denying the charge.
Barry Rubin's The Myth of Moderate Hamas is right on the money.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography