HAMAS REMAINS HAMAS/UPDATE
One of its top candidates declared that a Palestinian state within the 67 borders is but a temporary solution.
In the meantime, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) reported that in violation of campaign rules, dozens of Imans told worshippers to vote for the Hamas affiliated list.
The religious Muslims who are not permitted to lie responded in a letter indignantly denying the charge.
Barry Rubin's The Myth of Moderate Hamas is right on the money.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy