HAMAS REMAINS HAMAS/UPDATE
One of its top candidates declared that a Palestinian state within the 67 borders is but a temporary solution.
In the meantime, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) reported that in violation of campaign rules, dozens of Imans told worshippers to vote for the Hamas affiliated list.
The religious Muslims who are not permitted to lie responded in a letter indignantly denying the charge.
Barry Rubin's The Myth of Moderate Hamas is right on the money.
comments powered by Disqus
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller