HAMAS REMAINS HAMAS/UPDATE
One of its top candidates declared that a Palestinian state within the 67 borders is but a temporary solution.
In the meantime, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) reported that in violation of campaign rules, dozens of Imans told worshippers to vote for the Hamas affiliated list.
The religious Muslims who are not permitted to lie responded in a letter indignantly denying the charge.
Barry Rubin's The Myth of Moderate Hamas is right on the money.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)