TEHRAN 'RECEIVED' HI-TECH CENTRIFUGES IN 1997
Iranian dissidents claim that Iran is planning to test a nuclear weapon before March 20.
There can be little doubt but that the regime is pulling out all stops in its efforts to mobilize the population. It even organized a press event in which 1000 Iranian athletes expressed their determination to act as a human shield for the nuclear facility.
In other words, time is running out real, real fast. It's comforting to know that at least some American lawmakers get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book