TEHRAN 'RECEIVED' HI-TECH CENTRIFUGES IN 1997
Iranian dissidents claim that Iran is planning to test a nuclear weapon before March 20.
There can be little doubt but that the regime is pulling out all stops in its efforts to mobilize the population. It even organized a press event in which 1000 Iranian athletes expressed their determination to act as a human shield for the nuclear facility.
In other words, time is running out real, real fast. It's comforting to know that at least some American lawmakers get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton