TEHRAN 'RECEIVED' HI-TECH CENTRIFUGES IN 1997
Iranian dissidents claim that Iran is planning to test a nuclear weapon before March 20.
There can be little doubt but that the regime is pulling out all stops in its efforts to mobilize the population. It even organized a press event in which 1000 Iranian athletes expressed their determination to act as a human shield for the nuclear facility.
In other words, time is running out real, real fast. It's comforting to know that at least some American lawmakers get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize