TEHRAN 'RECEIVED' HI-TECH CENTRIFUGES IN 1997
Iranian dissidents claim that Iran is planning to test a nuclear weapon before March 20.
There can be little doubt but that the regime is pulling out all stops in its efforts to mobilize the population. It even organized a press event in which 1000 Iranian athletes expressed their determination to act as a human shield for the nuclear facility.
In other words, time is running out real, real fast. It's comforting to know that at least some American lawmakers get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian