TEHRAN 'RECEIVED' HI-TECH CENTRIFUGES IN 1997
Iranian dissidents claim that Iran is planning to test a nuclear weapon before March 20.
There can be little doubt but that the regime is pulling out all stops in its efforts to mobilize the population. It even organized a press event in which 1000 Iranian athletes expressed their determination to act as a human shield for the nuclear facility.
In other words, time is running out real, real fast. It's comforting to know that at least some American lawmakers get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election