UBS STOPS DOING BUSINESS WITH IRAN
Switzerland's largest bank UBS has stopped doing business with Iranian customers, according to a report in a Swiss Sunday paper. . . .
The bank refused to be drawn on whether the decision was directly linked to the dispute over Iran's nuclear programme.
The process leading to the termination of relations with Iranian clients had already begun last year, according to UBS.
Swiss radio reports said the bank was considering similar measures against Syrian customers.
Debka has additional details.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”