UBS STOPS DOING BUSINESS WITH IRAN
Switzerland's largest bank UBS has stopped doing business with Iranian customers, according to a report in a Swiss Sunday paper. . . .
The bank refused to be drawn on whether the decision was directly linked to the dispute over Iran's nuclear programme.
The process leading to the termination of relations with Iranian clients had already begun last year, according to UBS.
Swiss radio reports said the bank was considering similar measures against Syrian customers.
Debka has additional details.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi