NYT CONTINUES ITS LOVE AFFAIR WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
I must admit, though, I find the message he left on his friend's cell phone strange:
"We lost you. If it was in our hands, in the middle of the dream, we will come to you. We missed you. We don't know if we are going to be missed by you."
Who are the we? Has the friend left Islamic Jihad or just decided not to join the homicidal group? Erlanger did not bother to ask. He merely made it seem as if the murderer was simply waxing lyrical.
Oh, forget it. He is part of the liberal intelligentsia Stephens is describing.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton