NYT CONTINUES ITS LOVE AFFAIR WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
I must admit, though, I find the message he left on his friend's cell phone strange:
"We lost you. If it was in our hands, in the middle of the dream, we will come to you. We missed you. We don't know if we are going to be missed by you."
Who are the we? Has the friend left Islamic Jihad or just decided not to join the homicidal group? Erlanger did not bother to ask. He merely made it seem as if the murderer was simply waxing lyrical.
Oh, forget it. He is part of the liberal intelligentsia Stephens is describing.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"