NYT CONTINUES ITS LOVE AFFAIR WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
I must admit, though, I find the message he left on his friend's cell phone strange:
"We lost you. If it was in our hands, in the middle of the dream, we will come to you. We missed you. We don't know if we are going to be missed by you."
Who are the we? Has the friend left Islamic Jihad or just decided not to join the homicidal group? Erlanger did not bother to ask. He merely made it seem as if the murderer was simply waxing lyrical.
Oh, forget it. He is part of the liberal intelligentsia Stephens is describing.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?