NYT CONTINUES ITS LOVE AFFAIR WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
I must admit, though, I find the message he left on his friend's cell phone strange:
"We lost you. If it was in our hands, in the middle of the dream, we will come to you. We missed you. We don't know if we are going to be missed by you."
Who are the we? Has the friend left Islamic Jihad or just decided not to join the homicidal group? Erlanger did not bother to ask. He merely made it seem as if the murderer was simply waxing lyrical.
Oh, forget it. He is part of the liberal intelligentsia Stephens is describing.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95