NYT CONTINUES ITS LOVE AFFAIR WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
I must admit, though, I find the message he left on his friend's cell phone strange:
"We lost you. If it was in our hands, in the middle of the dream, we will come to you. We missed you. We don't know if we are going to be missed by you."
Who are the we? Has the friend left Islamic Jihad or just decided not to join the homicidal group? Erlanger did not bother to ask. He merely made it seem as if the murderer was simply waxing lyrical.
Oh, forget it. He is part of the liberal intelligentsia Stephens is describing.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize