The Greatest Love of All
More shameless self-promotion: further details about my summer seminar on the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics have been posted here. Ah, the wonder of me.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Under the suggested readings for the course, you list Christine Korsgaard's paper "The Reasons We Can Share" as reprinted in The Sources of Normativity. Actually, it's reprinted in Creating the Kingdom of Ends. Sources is her Tanner Lectures, Creating is her collected papers.
Roderick T. Long - 1/21/2006
Oops! Thanks, Irfan, for catching that.
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the conservatives in the gay marriage case have a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.