The Greatest Love of All
More shameless self-promotion: further details about my summer seminar on the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics have been posted here. Ah, the wonder of me.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Under the suggested readings for the course, you list Christine Korsgaard's paper "The Reasons We Can Share" as reprinted in The Sources of Normativity. Actually, it's reprinted in Creating the Kingdom of Ends. Sources is her Tanner Lectures, Creating is her collected papers.
Roderick T. Long - 1/21/2006
Oops! Thanks, Irfan, for catching that.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College