FRIEMAN IS TOO FOCUSED ON GOVERNMENT
In the meantime, the Financial Times reported that"Over the weekend, leading power equipment makers suggested that the world was on the verge of a switch from gas to coal as the preferred fuel for power stations."
I believe that, governments aside, the high price and insecurity of oil and gas supplies are going to end our oil dependence sooner than most experts think possible.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton