FRIEMAN IS TOO FOCUSED ON GOVERNMENT
In the meantime, the Financial Times reported that"Over the weekend, leading power equipment makers suggested that the world was on the verge of a switch from gas to coal as the preferred fuel for power stations."
I believe that, governments aside, the high price and insecurity of oil and gas supplies are going to end our oil dependence sooner than most experts think possible.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests