FRIEMAN IS TOO FOCUSED ON GOVERNMENT
In the meantime, the Financial Times reported that"Over the weekend, leading power equipment makers suggested that the world was on the verge of a switch from gas to coal as the preferred fuel for power stations."
I believe that, governments aside, the high price and insecurity of oil and gas supplies are going to end our oil dependence sooner than most experts think possible.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond