FRIEMAN IS TOO FOCUSED ON GOVERNMENT
In the meantime, the Financial Times reported that"Over the weekend, leading power equipment makers suggested that the world was on the verge of a switch from gas to coal as the preferred fuel for power stations."
I believe that, governments aside, the high price and insecurity of oil and gas supplies are going to end our oil dependence sooner than most experts think possible.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?