BILLY WE HARDLY KNEW YOU, KUDOS TO OUR GUEST BLOGGER
After reading today’s Philadelphia Inquirer , I can at least take small solace that I resisted the temptation to vote for his successor: “Overall spending is up at least 16 percent since he [Bush] took office, far more than the 2 percent average annual inflation rate over the same period....after adjusting for inflation, nondefense spending decreased 0.7 percent during Clinton’s first three years in office while it increased nearly 21 percent during the comparable period under Bush.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past