GENE HEALY JOINS LIBERTY AND POWER
Gene has just finished a new Cato Policy Analysis paper, "Deployed in the U.S.A.: the Creeping Militarization of the Home Front."
In this piece, he argues against looking to the military to solve domestic problems, such as illegal immigration, the threat of terrorism, and drug prohibition.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment